Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Martin Bailey

This is another photo inspired by one of the podcasters I frequently listen to. Martin Bailey recently posted a series of great photos in fall colors that inspired me to catch those wonderful colors. Martin Bailey is, like Martin Joergensen whom I linked to the other day, also producing a weekly podcast well worth listening to. They both often produce podcasts while they are shooting, which makes a great contrast to many other podcasters that are more gadget freaks. Martin B also has a great forum and frequent photo contests.


Like many of my other photos this is edited in Adobe Lightroom. A bit of cropping, light and color adjustment and I was done. You gotta love such an complete tool which also allow you to upload the photo directly to Flickr.

No comments: