Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring colors

The canyon we live next to has absolutely exploded in various green colors. Therefore I took the opportunity to capture the beautiful scenes before they are gone. We've had a lot of rain lately and as the days become warmer mother nature wakes up slowly. Soon enough everything will dry up and the green colors are replaced by less photo interesting colors like gray and brown.


For most of the images in this set both contrast and colors are pushed in Lightroom. However, that is actually what I saw during my hike, so I don't consider the outcome being only a reflection of vivid colors and unreal light scenes in my dreams, but a reflection of reality.


This image doesn't include much of the spring colors, but I couldn't resist the obvious potential of a black and white conversion for this scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog, see you next time.

No comments: