Sunday, May 4, 2008

Walk around the Finnsjön lake

The other day I decided to explore the Swedish nature which I for obvious reasons haven't done in years and really never done as a photographer. Our hose here in Sweden is about 20 minutes walking distance from the beautiful lake Finnsjön where we use to go swimming. I've never really been around the lake so this was an excellent opportunity to do just that.
It's amazing how many different green colors there is in nature at this time of the year. In just a few weeks all those green colors turn darker and changes the landscape quite a bit. So, now is the time to do it. Enjoy the photos from my walk around the lake by clicking here and feel free to add comments in my blog below. If you want to turn on my Flickr photo comments click the "i" in the photo.

No comments: