Friday, July 4, 2008

Coronado island, CA

Did a photo walk last night with my two photo friends Delphine and Phil. The goal was to capture the San Diego skyline by night. We decide to shoot the sky line from the Coronado Ferry Landing. We also took the opprtunity to shoot the Coronado bridge in daylight and some night photography close to the famous Coronado Hotel. We were also lucky to see the fireworks from Harbour island. There will be much more impressive fireworks today on 4th of July.
We played a lot with the white balance settings to get a nice color of the sky. We had different views of which color of the sky that was the "correct" one, so it will be fun to see how they set their cameras and what the outcome was. I used both my 70-300 mm and my 17-50 mm lenses. I used various ISO settings, from 200 to 1000 depending on the current light and my expected outcome. To view the complete set of photos click here. Oncce I have the links to Delphine's and Phil's photos I will ad them to this post.

No comments: