Monday, March 30, 2009

Mutants


This famous mutant is obviously a Photoshop product. A well known course objective for most classes. The images used for this mutant is copyrighted by Moderskeppet.se, where I took a very good Photoshop class a while back.









The apple, however, is not a Photoshop product, but a nature mutant. It might be the result of the Tjernobyl disaster many yeas ago. As a curiosa you might also want to know that I finally got good usage of the government pension funds, at least the orange envelop that the statement came in, which I used as a background for this shot. Right now, I don't think the fund is worth much more then the envelope to be honest.

I will soon post again. The next shoot will be one outside my comfort zone. I took a short, but very fun, studio photography class. Fun but difficult, there were so many things to think about. Here is a sneak peek of what we did.



Until next time, keep shooting.

No comments: