Sunday, April 27, 2008

Relocated ! !

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been busy and off line for some time. As you might know we've decided to relocate back to Sweden. I moved here mid April and the rest of the family will join early August. I will return to San Diego for a few weeks during June to wrap things up and have vacation. The photo below pretty much summarize my life moving into our very empty house. The first dinner was a pizza in our office which was the only table and chair available. By now, I've found mor furniture and stuff in the addict and the storage rooms. Click here to view more photos from this set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually came across a really nice website Spacify.com that has a huge variety of Office Furniture Tables with really good prices.